Partners | FAQ | EN | FR

J-1 visa programs


You get to choose the company you wish to work for. However, your employer is required to provide the following documents :

1. Employer TAX ID/EIN

2. Proof of Workers Compensation – This minimal insurance covering you for accidents within your workplace is mandatory. We are not allowed to accept employers that do not carry this insurance, except in states where it’s not a legal requirement. If your employer is exempt from providing Worker’s Compensation, they need to provide proof of that exemption by submitting a copy of the State law showing the exemption.

3. Copy of their Business Licence