Partners | FAQ | EN | FR

J-1 visa programs

Woman walking down stairs in office building

All dependents (spouse and/or children) of CIEE-sponsored Interns are eligible for a J-2 Visa. Applications for J-2 Visas can be submitted to Parenthese with your official CIEE Program Application or at a later date.

Please contact us for the J-2 application and fees. We will ask you to send us a copy of your dependent(s)’ passport(s), a copy of your marriage certificate and/or a copy of the birth certificate for each child. All dependents will be covered by CIEE’s insurance policy.

The J-2 status cannot be granted to concubines or civil partners.