Partners | FAQ | EN | FR

J-1 visa programs


To be eligible for the Work & Travel USA program through Parenthese and CIEE, you must:

  • Be between the ages of 18 and 30.
  • Be a citizen or foreign resident of the UK, France, Belgium, Switzerland or Luxembourg
  • Be registered as a full-time student or a recent spring or summer graduate at an accredited university or other state-recognized institution of post-secondary education. The degree/diploma course on which you are registered must be at least 2 years in duration. Students on post-graduate courses which are less than two years can also be accepted (e.g. masters courses). « Gap year » students or recent high school graduates are not eligible.
  • Find a pre-arranged job that pays at least the Federal minimum wage*.
    * If you haven’t already found your employer, we are happy to help you free of charge. Contact us !