- WORK & TRAVEL USA allows you to work anywhere in the US during your summer vacation for a maximum duration of 4 months. Depending in which country you are studying, the WORK & TRAVEL USA program dates are: – United Kingdom: from June 1st to September 30th
– France: from June 1st to September 30th
– Belgium: from June 30th to September 15th
– Switzerland: from May 31st to September 16th
– Luxembourg: from July 9th to September 9th
- You can arrive in the United States up to 5 days prior to the beginning of your employment. You are also allowed to extend your stay as a tourist for 30 additional days after your last day of employment (your DS-2019 end date). You cannot work during these two grace periods.
- You can work in all 50 States and U.S. territories, including Hawaii, Alaska, the Virgin Islands and Porto Rico.