Program fees for the « Work and Travel USA program » are £645 for a 5-month period, insurance and SEVIS fees included.
Program fees include
- SEVIS fee (£26 as of September 2018)
- Complete insurance coverage
- Screening for program eligibility and verification of job offer
- DS-2019 Form, Certificate of Eligibility required for your J-1 visa application
- Application processing fees (£100)
- CIEE support and assistance in the United States. A free emergency phone line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pre-departure online orientation
- SIM card with $5 credit that you can then top up
- Preferential prices and conditions with Travel Voyages, our partner travel agency
We can assist you in securing a host company in the U.S. This service is given free of charge to participants who have not found their employer yet. We’re here for you: don’t hesitate to contact us!
Program fees do not include
- The J-1 visa fee ($160 as of October 2018, to be paid directly to the American Consulate)
- Airplane ticket (ranging from £600 to £1000 depending on the season and destination)
- Personal expenses
- Optional services (as listed below)
- Acceleration fee – Receipt of your DS-2019 in 2 weeks maximum: £120
- Delivery of your DS-2019 by Express mail: £70
- Income tax return preparation by Taxback: consult Taxback for a personalized quote