Program fees for the « Work and Travel USA program » are 550£ for a 5-month period.
Program fees include
- Screening for program eligibility and verification of English ability
- Certificate of Eligibility, Form DS-2019
- Parenthese and CIEE services
- Complete insurance coverage
- CIEE support in the United States throughout your stay.
- 24/7 help line in the United States. An emergency phone line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Online orientation
- The Getting Started Handbook with practical information to help you organize your trip (Social Security, regulations, administrative formalities, etc.…)
- Preferential prices and conditions with our partner travel agency Travel Voyages.
We can assist you in securing a host company in the U.S. This service is given free of charge to participants who have not found their employer yet. We’re here for you: don’t hesitate to contact us!
Program fees do not include
- A placement service
- The J-1 visa fee of 144 USD at the American Consulate (including the appointment scheduling fee)
- SEVIS fees (24£ in September 2016). Please note that this fee has to be paid to Parenthese and you must add it to your Program fees.
- Airplane ticket (ranging from £500 to £1200 depending on the season and destination)
- Personal expenses
- Optional services (accelerated processing fee), Express mail fee
- Acceleration fee: £100 for receipt of your DS-2019 in 2 weeks maximum
- Express mail fee: £70
- Taxback fee (optional paid service for your income tax return)