They vary according to the length of your stay. Please refer to the « INTERNSHIP USA Confirmation Form » by clicking here. Your payment can be made by check, wire transfer or credit card.
- Expedited fee: receipt of your DS2019 & SEVIS in 7 business days (9 business days if an employer site visit is necessary) = £850.
- Acceleration fee: receipt of your DS2019 & SEVIS in 2 weeks maximum= £100.
- Express mail fee: £70.
- Taxback fee (optional paid service for your income tax return)
Program fees include
- Screening for program eligibility, verification of training plan and English ability
- DS-2019 Form, Certificate of Eligibility for J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa Status
- Parenthese and CIEE services
- Complete insurance coverage
- CIEE support in the United States throughout your stay.
- 24/7 help line in the United States. An emergency phone line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pre-departure online orientation
- The Participant Handbook with practical information to help you organize your trip (Social Security, regulations, administrative formalities, etc.…)
- Preferential prices and conditions with our partner travel agency Travel Voyages.
We can assist you in securing a host company in the U.S. This service is given free of charge to participants who have not found their employer yet. We’re here for you: don’t hesitate to contact us!
Program fees do not include
- The J-1 visa fee of 144 USD at the American Consulate (including the appointment scheduling fee)
- SEVIS fees (£124 in September 2016). Please note that this fee has to be paid to Parenthese but you must add it to your Program fees.
- Airplane ticket (ranging from £500 to £1200 depending on the season and destination)
- Personal expenses
- Optional services (accelerated processing fee, Express mail fee)