They vary according to the length of your stay. Please refer to the « INTERNSHIP USA Confirmation Form » by clicking here. Your payment can be made by check, wire transfer or credit card (online transaction).
- Acceleration fee – Receipt of your DS-2019 in 2 weeks maximum (add 2 business days in case of a site visit): €120
- Expedited fee – Receipt of your DS-2019 in 7 business days (add 2 business days in case of a site visit): €1200
- Delivery of your DS-2019 by Express mail: €30 for delivery in France, €70 for delivery elsewhere
- Income tax return preparation by Sprintax: consult Sprintax for a personalized quote
Program fees include
- SEVIS fee and receipt (€188)
- Complete insurance coverage
- Screening for program eligibility and verification of training plan
- DS-2019 Form, Certificate of Eligibility required for your J-1 visa application
- Employer site visit if needed
- Application processing fees (€100)
- CIEE support and assistance in the United States. A free emergency phone line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pre-departure online orientation
- Preferential prices and conditions with Travel Voyages, our partner travel agency
We can assist you in securing a host company in the U.S. This service is given free of charge to participants who have not found their employer yet. We’re here for you: don’t hesitate to contact us!
Program fees do not include
- The J-1 visa fee ($160, to be paid directly to the American Consulate)
- Airplane ticket (ranging from £600 to £1000 or €800 to €1400 approximately depending on the season and destination)
- Personal expenses
- Optional services (as listed above)