Partners | FAQ | EN | FR

J-1 visa programs


All dependents (spouse and/or children) of CIEE-sponsored Trainees are eligible for a J-2 Visa. Applications for J-2 Visas can be submitted to Parenthese with your official CIEE Trainee Program Application.

In order to obtain the DS-2019 for your dependent(s), please send us a copy of their passport(s), a copy of the marriage certificate for your spouses and/or a copy of the birth certificate for each child plus the confirmation of your private insurance covering your spouse and/or children.

The J-2 status cannot be granted to concubines or PACS holders.

The accompanying persons are not covered by the PCT USA participant’s insurance. They will have to subscribe their own private insurance. We advise you to contact CAREMED.